PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once you chose the wedding gown of your dreams, you will need to measure yourself. We have provided information on how to do this under How to measure. You will fall into a sizing bracket and must decide on a size based on your measurements. It is important to remember that wedding gowns can be taken in and it is always safest to order up a size if you are in-between measurements. We have offered some advice on sizing under the how to measure section of the site however the final decision on size will be the responsibility of you. It is important that you understand that our garments are NOT made to measure therefore you may require some form of alterations to ensure the garment fits to your requirement. Please consider that the sizing ordered is final. Ultimate Bride will not be held responsible for ill-fitting garments/items due to fluctuation of size.
Alterations are an after service and are not included in your purchase price. Ultimate Bride does not offer an alterations service therefore this will have to be completed independently to your order.
Ultimate Bride will not be held responsible for items that are chosen, ordered and are not wanted due to the colour/material, finish/texture chosen/size or fit ordered. Should you no longer require your order for any reason all monies that have been paid towards this order will be forfeited regardless of the stage of your order. Ultimate Bride reserve the right to retain all monies paid to date and resell the item to recoup any losses.
When your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. A member of staff will be in touch within 7 days to discuss delivery times with you. As your gown will be made upon your order, please allow a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 4 months for wedding gown deliveries. If you require a rush order to be placed for your wedding gown, additional charges will apply depending on the timeframe you require the gown by. Rush order delivery times will be discussed with you on a case by case basis. Delivery times could be impacted depending on shipping circumstances that are beyond our control. Should your order be delayed, you will be contacted.
Once your wedding gown arrives, it will be quality controlled by Ultimate Bride staff and then sent to you via courier. You will receive email confirmation that your item is on its way awaiting delivery. If your item is damaged in the process of shipping, please contact Ultimate Bride immediately.
We hope you love what you ordered! But just in case you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ve made the process super easy for you.
Ultimate Bride will issue a full refund including shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items. If your item arrives damaged or defective, please contact us directly for assistance with processing your return.
Ultimate Bride will issue a full refund of the cost of the returned product not including shipping if you are not satisfied with your item(s). Please contact us to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your item(s). The item must be returned in its original condition (if eligible per the return policy).
How to we process refunds?
- Contact us directly within 14 days of receiving your order. Please include the reason for return and photographs for verification.
- Once we have approved your request, you will be informed as to where the item is to be returned to. You will need to provide us with tracking details of the returned item. You will also be sent a return slip information docket that must be completed and returned via email.
- When we receive the returned package, the item(s) will be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request.
- Once confirmed, the refund will be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on your payment method and bank). Original shipping fee & return shipping fee will not be refunded.
Conditions of Return
The item must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and with the original tags attached. We cannot process the return of any faulty item.
* As all items (including standard size) are made-to-order, we cannot afford to accept the ‘buy-many-keep-one’ purchase. Our customer service team may cancel an order believed to have been made with that intention.
* We reserve the right to refuse the return if received in an unacceptable condition or without our prior knowledge.
* We are not liable for return item(s) that are lost or damaged, please keep the receipt with tracking information.
All our items are made-to-order, including standard size items, with this in mind please refer to our cancellation policy below:
- Unpaid orders are automatically cancelled after 5 days.
• Cancel order within 24 hours of payment for a full refund.
• Cancel order 24–72 hours after payment: 80% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order 72-120 hours after payment: 50% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order > 120 hours after payment: Refund of shipping fee only.
• Once your order is shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us directly.